Home » JEE Main 2019
Category Archives: JEE Main 2019
JEE Main 2019 Result: Link to raise objection, challenge answer key activated on jeemain.nic.in – how to apply
Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2019 answer key were released by NTA on Monday, January 14, 2019. As many as 9,41, 117 candidates have appeared for the JEE Main 2019. As per the official notification, the answer key and question paper for both Paper I and Paper II have been released and are now available on jeemain.nic.in. Yesterday, January 15, NTA also activated the link to Challenge Answer Key on the official website jeemain.nic.in. Important instructions regarding raising objections are provided below. JEE Main 2019 result would be released based on final answer keys by January 31, 2019.
Students to please note that the facility to raise objections would be available only till 11:50 PM on January 17, 2019. Also, a fee of Rs. 1000 per question challenged is applicable. Objections without fee payment would not be considered. Also, in case the challenge is accepted, the fee for that particular question would be refunded to the candidate.
- Go to the official website jeemain.nic.in and click on the activated link of ‘Challenge Answer Key’.
- On the new window that opens, login using your Application Number and Date of Birth or Application Number and Password and enter Security Pin as displayed to access your account.
- Click on the link for ‘Challenge Answer Key’. You would be able to see 90 Questions IDs for Paper I (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) and 80 Questions IDs for Paper II (Mathematics/Aptitude Test).
- The option as per the answer key would be provided there. In case you wish to challenge the answer, you can select any of the option ID given in the next column by clicking on the given check boxes. Do this for all the questions you need to raise claim against.
- Once complete, scroll down and click on ‘Save your Claims’.
- System would display the Options that you have challenges. Students may upload supporting documents by clicking on Choose File. Remember, all the documents should be in a single pdf file.
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay Fee’.
- Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking are accepted.
This completes the process of raising an objection. In case your claims are accepted, the fee paif would be refunded to the account (or card) it was made through. The JEE Main 2019 result is scheduled to be released by January 31, 2019.
Official answer key for the JEE main 2019 has been released online. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE main 2019 answer keys online at jeemain.nic.in.
Candidates can challenge the answer key, for which the NTA will host the objection portal till January 17. “The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs.1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking,” said NTA. “The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct,” it added.
Candidates should note that no challenge will be accepted for scrutiny without the fees.
“Evaluation of multiple choice questions of Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be carried out using final answer keys and the raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of JEE (Main)-2019,” said NTA on the JEE main result which is expected on January 31. The result will be based on the final answer key of the exam, which will be decided after considering the objections raised by candidates.
The second attempt of the exam will be held in April for which NTA will release official notification in February.
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) is the top ranked engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech programs in prominent engineering colleges. With the national level test slated to start from January 08, candidates can make use of JEE Main Rank Predictor, to anticipate the rank and colleges for that rank based on your expected scores.
Several lakh candidates register for JEE Main to avail admission in top IITs and NITs. Everyone tends to remain anxious regarding the marks that they would secure as the score forms the primary basis for nerit list preparation and seat allotment.
Latest B.Tech Application Forms
JEE Main Rank Predictor tool uses the algorithm similar to CBSE predict ranks based on your expected score, trends from last few years and other parameters.
The use of rank predictor can also influence your decision for appearing in the second session of JEE Main 2019 in April. The counselling cum seat allotment would be conducted jointly for candidates from both session.
Therefore, JEE Main Rank Predictor would facilitate your decision to appear in second session if your score from January session falls short of securing your dream college.
Get most recent news and updates of JEE Main 2019 through email or SMS.
About JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019
JEE Main Rank Predictor is developed for candidates to take data-driven decisions rather than static predictions in regards to . In order for using this user-friendly tool, candidates are not required to complete any multistep registration process.
Candidates have to input other details like score, their category and the year they appeared for the JEE Main and class 12th exam and later click on Predict Now button in order to know the possible rank of the student. Below listed is the entire procedure from steps to use the predictor to registration.
Step 1 – Personal Details
All the candidates should first add the essential details like Name, Mobile Number, registered Email Address in order to use the JEE Main tool. There is strict data privacy adherence policy and no details will be shared with third party vendors other than for direct correspondence.
Step 2 – Fill-in the relevant details
After filling all the personal details, the next step for aspirants is to fill-in in the required details for accurate rank prediction.
- Fill in the expected marks one wishes in to gain in the JEE Main 2019
- Select a category from the drop-down menu in rank predictor tool.
- Enter examination date and registration no. for JEE Main 2019
- Select the year of passing 10+2.
- Also choose preferred location and preferred branch.
Step 3 – Result
After students have provided the mentioned details, the rank predictor for JEE Main 2019 will render result upon clicking on “See Result” or candidates can click on “Reset” to rectify any particulars.
How is Rank displayed in JEE Main Rank Predictor?
The Rank predictor will display rank based on expected score in JEE Main and the category they specify, as the cut off for each category is different. After filling details in JEE Main Rank Predictor, candidate will be able to predict the final rank they can expect to obtain and list of colleges that will allocate seats based on their expected ranks.
JEE Main Rank Predicator, in addition, will also display the possible qualifying status of the aspirant while attempting the JEE Advanced 2019.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates need to provide accurate details in the required fields of Rank Predictor before using it.
- After following process mentioned above, the rank displayed will provide clear picture on the subsequent steps to be taken.
- The result for the JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor will be displayed based on fulfilling following points:
- List of colleges wherein the candidate can avail admission based on the rank is calculated according to trends of previous year..
- Rank displayed in the Predictor is based solely on the details provided by the student i.e., year of passing class 12, expected marks in JEE Main 2019, and other details.
Declaration of JEE Main Result
JEE Main Result 2019 will be declared on January 31, 2019, for the session held in January whereas the result for the JEE Main 2019 session held in April will be released on April 30, 2019. JEE Main Counselling 2019 by JoSAA will be conducted in the month June-January for all the shortlisted candidates.