JEE Main 2019 | The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2019 Admit Card on December 17 on its official website. Candidates, who had applied for the JEE exam 2019, can download their admit card from the official website — jeemain.nic.in.
The first edition of JEE main 2019 will be held from January 6 to 20, 2019. “The candidate has to download his/her admit card from the NTA’s website from 17.12.2018 onwards and appear for the examination at the given centre on date and shift as indicated in their admit card,” an official notification of NTA read.
If the candidates are unable to download admit cards from the website, they should contact the NTA help line between 10 am to 5 pm for general facilitation from December 17, 2018 to December 23, 2018. The phone numbers of the help desk are available on the website of the exam.
Candidates should report for the examination on the date and shift as mentioned in their Admit Card. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination other than the allotted date and shift.
From this year, for the first time, the JEE examination is being conducted by the NTA. Earlier, the exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
How to Download JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card:
Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in or the website of JEE main at jeemain.nic.in
Click on the JEE mains 2019 admit card link
Fill in your registration ID and password with captcha code
Click on submit
Your admit card will be displayed on screen
Download and take a print out of the same
The NTA will declare the JEE Main 2019 result on or before January 31, 2019 on its official website.
Candidates should note that the ID Cards issued by Schools/Colleges/Universities/Coaching Centres, Aadhar enrollment receipt without Aadhar number and photocopies or images stored in mobile phones etc will not be accepted.
National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue JEE Main 2019 Admit Card from December 17,2018. Hopefuls who have enrolled effectively for January session can download their lobby ticket at jeemain.nic.in. Applicants will be informed about the arrival of concede card on their enrolled Email and Mobile No. Along these lines, it is prompted that hopefuls check their mail inbox and SMS box of enlisted versatile number routinely. Hopefuls can check the JEE Main exam centers list which is authoritatively discharged on October 20, 2018 by NTA.
Enter your JEE Main 2019 certifications, to be specific application number, secret phrase, security stick to get to your e-concede card. If there should arise an occurrence of any error, contact the concerned experts instantly. Through the article, competitors will get finish data about JEE Main Admit Card, vital dates and how to download it. Check JEE Main Slot Booking Details
Latest B.Tech Application Forms
Get most recent news and updates of JEE Main 2019 through email or SMS.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
JEE aspirants who have successfully filled in the application form for JEE Main, can download their ticket from the official website of JEE and CBSE. Follow the steps to check and download your JEE Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of JEE Main.
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 (Server 1)’ or ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 (Server 2)’ given at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Enter JEE Main application number, password and verification code.
Note: Intermediate graduates (10+2) can enter their CBSE Roll Number as well.
Step 4: Check all the details – Candidate’s Name, DOB, Father’s Name and Mother’ Name and click on ‘Download Your Admit Card’.
Step 5: Download your JEE Main Admit Card pdf and print it for future reference.
Please note– A link will flash on the site to download the admit card.
|Know more about JEE Main Exam Pattern, Click Here|
Why Admit Card is important to Download?
- The document is an ID proof for JEE Main candidate.
- It acts as an entry ticket at the JEE Main Exam Center
- Candidate and Examination details are mentioned in it.
Sample of JEE Main Admit Card
Details on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Following details will be printed in JEE Main Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Paper/Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth
- Address of Exam Center
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date and time of the Exam
- Passport Sized Photograph (as uploaded in the application form)
- Signature (as uploaded in the application form)
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions for the exam
In the event that you discover any disparity in the points of interest specified in the concede card, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before the stipulated time. Following mistake can be once in a while seen in the lobby ticket:
- Spelling mistake(s)
- PwD/DA status wrongly printed
- Distinction in Test focus and the city apportioned
- Photo isn’t clear/present
- Issues in downloading the concede card
Contact Numbers:7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Email (for Computer-based exam just): jeemainCBT.email@example.com
Address: JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education,
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Division – 63, Noida – 201309,
Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Forgot Application Number & Password?
The process to retrieve the application no. and password is as follows:
Step 1: Open the JEE Main 2018 admit card page
Step 2: Click on “I can’t access my account”
Step 3: Then select any of the following 2 options:
- I forgot my Password
- I forgot my Application Number
Step 4: Click on “Continue” button, the following options will be displayed:
- Select the security question and write the answer, selected during registration.
- Use the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email id.
Step 5: Select any of the above-mentioned options and then click “Continue”.
Step 6: You will be re-directed to another page, fill the following details to retrieve the application number of JEE Main.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
Stationary/Documents allowed with JEE Main Admit Card?
Candidates are required to carry few documents and material along with their hall ticket.
- For Paper 1: JEE Main 2019 admit card, copy of PwD certificate (if applicable) and Government authorized ID Proof.
- For Paper 1 & 2: Bring their own clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set and color pencils/crayons.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Check all the particulars mentioned in the document. In case of discrepancy, immediately contact CBSE for necessary action.
- Visit the examination center a day before the exam so as to report in time on the exam day.
- Candidates must be punctual and be present at JEE Main Exam Centre as per the reporting time.
- Stationary items like Ballpoint pen, paper for the offline examination will be provided at the center only.
- For online mode exam, bring your own geometry box set pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- Students will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the admit card and ID Proof.
- Do not bring any impermissible items inside the exam hall.
- PwD candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format.
- The admit card is provided on a provisional basis to the candidate and is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
JEE Main Admit Card/ Hall Ticket FAQs
Ques. I am not able to access/ download the JEE Main Hall Ticket. What should I do?
Ans. Listed below are the reasons or cases which could be the possibility for failure to download your admit card of JEE:
- Entering incorrect details
- Low connectivity
- High traffic on the website
Ques. Will the JEE Main authorities post the hall ticket on the registered address as well?
Ans. No, the document will be available via online mode only. Candidates must visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in to access their admit card.
Ques. I have lost my hall ticket, is there any provision to download or retrieve the same?
Ans. Yes, login to JEE Main online portal and enter your roll number and password (provided on your Email). Now, click on the ‘Admit Card’ link and click on download.
Ques. The name mentioned on my JEE Admit Card is incorrect, what should I do?
Ans. In this case, you must contact the authorities at the helpline number and get it corrected.
Ques. The photo given in the document is blurred, what should I do?
Ans. You must contact the authority at the helpline numbers, then only you will be issued a new admit card with a better quality photo.
Ques. Is it necessary carry OBC/ SC/ ST certificate along with the JEE admit card?
Ans. No, it is not mandatory to carry any caste certificate on the exam day.
Ques. Will I be issued separate admit cards for Paper 1 (Engineering) and Paper 2 (Architecture)?
Ans. Yes, the authorities will issue separate admit cards for both of the exams.