JEE Main Paper Analysis: JEE Main 2019 hopefuls can take the assistance of JEE Main earlier year paper investigation for arrangement. This will help them in knowing essential subjects and trouble level of the paper. After the fulfillment of the exam, instructing focuses additionally discharge the paper investigation. The investigation from training focuses comprises of master conclusions as far as trouble level and division of inquiries.
Latest B.Tech Application Forms
All the important topics along with their weightage and level of difficulty are provided below. Candidates can check out the JEE Main 2018 paper analysis in the following article. We will update the analysis for after the exam is conducted.
Get most recent news and updates of JEE Main 2019 through email or SMS.
Students’ reaction (JEE Main 2018)
For probably the test taker, Questions dependent on Organic Chemistry were the hardest. While the others stated, “Arithmetic segment was harder when contrasted with Physics and Chemistry”.
The inquiries were trickier and even they were not like that of a year ago.
JEE Main 2018 paper was harder than that of 2017.
Specialists’ Expectation from JEE Main 2018
The level of trouble of JEE Main 2018 ought to be like the 2017s. However, there might be odds of paper being extensive. Furthermore, the weightage of inquiries asked from class 11 and 12 may change a bit.
Material science segment can be modestly simple. In any case, nothing can be said in regards to figurings based inquiries. For Chemistry, as it is considered as the most effortless of the 3 subjects, thus, hypothesis based inquiries won’t be tedious. Arithmetic is the hardest of the considerable number of subjects, so it is smarter to spare more opportunity for this segment as inquiries might be protracted as far as computations.
JEE Main 2018 Paper Analysis
- JEE Main 2018 online exam was directed on different dates. Check the investigation of JEE Main Paper 1 underneath
- The level of trouble of JEE Main 2018 paper was higher than the paper for 2017.
- A significant number of the understudies discovered Physics as the most troublesome area, they had an intense time to comprehend few of the inquiries.
- Most straightforward of all the 3 subjects was Chemistry segment. The greater part of the inquiries were immediate. Be that as it may, for a few, it was the hardest of all.
- Science segment was moderate as far as the level of trouble. The paper was discovered long in light of its counts.
- According to the earlier years’ investigation, it is discovered that the quantity of inquiries asked from class 11 and 12 changes a little yet this time, the conveyance of inquiries from class 11 was similarly higher than class 12 for Mathematics.
- Questions dependent on Integration, Conic Sections, Semi-Conductor, Optics were discovered simple.
- In Physics, countless were asked of Electrodynamics and Mechanics.
Instructions for JEE Main 2019 aspirants
- Endeavor the areas admirably and don’t commit much time to some other segment.
- Endeavor Chemistry first and don’t spend over 25 minutes.
- Move to Physics and don’t dedicate in excess of 40– 50 minutes.
- Spare enough time of Mathematics and endeavor it. Your diligent work dependably satisfies.
Here is a chapter-wise analysis of the section over the years:
|Sets, Relations and Functions||1||1||2||1||1||1|
|Limits, Continuity & Differentiability||1||2||1||3||2||2|
|Application of Derivatives||2||3||2||1||2||2|
|Indefinite and Definite Integrals & Area under the Curve||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Cartesian coordinates & Straight Line||2||2||2||2||1||1|
|Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, Progressions||3||3||4||3||3||3|
|Binomial Theorem, Exponential & Logarithmic Series||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Permutation & Combination||2||1||0||1||1||1|
|3-D Coordinate Geometry||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Differential Equations & Properties of Triangles||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Trigonometry and Inverse Circular Function||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Heights and Distances||0||0||1||1||1||1|
|Matrices & Determinants||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Statics & Dynamics||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Atomic Structure and Classification||2||3||2||2||1||2|
|States of Matter||2||2||3||1||1||1|
|Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium||2||1||0||1||1||1|
|Chemical Kinetics & Nuclear Chemistry||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|General Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-I||5||4||3||3||6||3|
|Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-II||3||1||3||2||0||4|
|Organic Chemistry + Functional Group-III||1||2||2||1||1||2|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||3||2||5||7||6||4|
|Coordination Compounds & Organometallics||2||1||1||1||2||1|
|Units, Dimensions, Errors, Experiments||2||1||2||1||2||1|
|New ton’s Laws and Friction||1||1||1||1||0||1|
|Work, Power & Energy||1||0||1||0||2||1|
|System of Particles||1||1||1||2||1||0|
|Gravitation, Rotational Mechanics||1||2||2||2||2||3|
|Properties of Matter||2||1||4||1||0||1|
|Mechanical Waves and Sound||1||1||1||1||2||0|
|Ray Optics, Wave Optics||3||4||3||3||3||3|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||3||3||2||3||3||4|
|Magnetism, Magnetic effects of current||3||2||2||3||2||1|
|EMI, AC and EM waves and Communication||1||2||3||4||3||2|