Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will sort out the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019). It is state level passage test otherwise called Karnataka CET 2019. KCET test is led to offer affirmation in the main year of building, farming, drug store and different courses. Different schools and colleges of Karnataka offer confirmation based on KCET scores. For affirmation in therapeutic and dental courses, understudies need to qualify the NEET 2019 test. For design courses, confirmation will be done through JEE Main (Paper 2) and NATA test. Understudies can check here subtleties for KCET 2019 test including warning, application, dates, and so on.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry,
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Sericulture, Horticulture, Forestry),
- B.Sc Agri Bio Technology,
- BH.Sc. (home science),
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering,
- Food Technology,
- Dairy Technology,
- Food Science & Technology),
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries),
- B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op),
- B.Pharm, Pharm-D and AYUSH (Ayurveda,
- Yoga & Naturopathy,
- Unani and Homoeopathy) courses.
KCET 2019 is likely planned to be led on April 18 and 20. KCET 2019 Registration will be likely accessible from the main seven day stretch of February to the third seven day stretch of March.
The examination will be directed for two papers – Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (Physics and Chemistry).
- Based on the scores anchored in KCET, the competitors will be assigned seats into the foundations.
- Registered hopefuls will most likely access their KCET 2019 concede card probably in the primary seven day stretch of April.
- Seat distribution will be done in online mode based on the hopefuls’ execution in KCET 2019 and chose decisions of school and course.
- For applicants looking for affirmation under Agriculturist Quota in Farm Universities, KEA will direct KCET Agriculture Practical Test on April 27. The test on “Recognizable proof of Agriculture Related Specimens” will be held to guarantee situate under the portion. The base passing imprints are half.
- The temporary answer keys for the test are accessible at this point. On the off chance that a hopeful needs to challenge KCET 2019 Answer Key, he can do it until April 30.
CET 2019 Overview:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Purpose||Admission to Bachelor Programs|
|Occurrence||Once a Year|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Types|
Official Schedule for KCET 2019
Official KCET Exam Dates. Make sure you do not miss upon any of these:
|KCET 2019 Registration Date||February 1- March 8, 2019|
|Availability of KCET Admit Card 2019||April 6, 2019|
|KCET 2019 Exam Date||April 18, 2019 (Biology & Mathematics)
April 19, 2019 (Physics & Chemistry)
April 20, 2019 (Kannada Language)
April 27, 2019 (Practical Examination for Agriculturist)
|KCET 2019 Result Declaration||June 01, 2019|
|KCET Counselling||2nd week of June 2019|
- With NEET turning into the national dimension restorative/dental passageway test, KCET medicinal test has suspended. Peruse More
- There is no passage test for affirmation in Architecture. The affirmation depends on NATA scores or JEE Main Paper 2 through KCET Counseling.
- Karnataka High Court has passed a between time arrange for KEA to permit hopefuls holding Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card to apply for the examination procedure.
KCET 2019 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|KCET Official Website||kea.kar.nic.in|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Total Exam Centers||54|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|KEA Helpline||080 – 23 460 460|
Here we are giving the qualification criteria of different courses offered under KCET test:
Hopefuls are relied upon to be residence of territory of Karnataka and finished their tutoring from a similar state
Age: The hopefuls ought not be under 17 years of age.
|BE/B.Tech||Passed 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam.
Must have Physics, Mathematics, English along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer subjects.
Must have obtained 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the above mentioned subjects.
|B.Pharm||Passed 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam with PCM or PCB group.
Should have secured 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the PCM or PCB group.
Diploma in Pharmacy candidates can also apply.
|MBBS/BDS||2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam passed with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the PCB group.
Must have qualified NEET 2019 entrance test.
|B.Arch||2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam passed with Mathematics subject.
Minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).
Should have a valid NATA score card.
|Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga||Passed 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects.
Minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).
Online Application Form for KCET 2019
Hopeful are asked for to deliberately experience the data pamphlet and fill the application frame
• Application frame will be welcomed through online mode as it were.
• KCET 2019 application frame will be issued from the fourth seven day stretch of January 2019.
• After entering subtleties, understudies will get the application ID and secret word to their enrolled versatile number and Email ID.
• Upload the filtered pictures of visa measure photo, signature and left hand thumb impression.
• Fill every one of the subtleties accurately and cautiously so as to evade the errors. It isn’t vital that the specialist will give the adjustment office.
Take printout of the application frame and acquire key seal and mark from the school you have passed twelfth test (it will be required at the season of archive confirmation).
How to Apply for KCET 2019?
KCET 2019 Application Form is accessible at kea.kar.nic.in till March 22. Filling and submitting Application Form includes 5 stages including fruitful charge installment.
- KCET Application Form 2019 – Phase I
- In the primary stage, hopefuls can alter subtleties in KCET application frame 2019 any number of times. The principal stage includes the accompanying advances:
Stage 1: KCET 2019 Registration
Applicants need to enter the accompanying data to enroll for KCET:
- Whether the understudy is a national of India? (Just Indian nationals can apply for KCET 2019)
- Whether showed up for Karnataka second PUC yearly examination 2019 (Science)?
- If truly, enter 13 digit ‘understudy number’ allocated by PUE office.
- Enter the accompanying subtleties in KCET application shape 2019: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, sexual orientation, date of birth, portable number, email ID, client ID, secret word, reemerge, mystery question, reply, security code, reappear security code.
- Tick ‘I have downloaded the data booklet and I have perused the directions cautiously’ to enter application on the web.
- Click on ‘submit’ catch.
- The application number and client ID will be shown on the screen. It will likewise be sent to the enlisted versatile number and email ID.
- On the login page, enter client ID, secret phrase, security code and tap on ‘login’ catch.
Stage 2: Filling on the web KCET application frame 2019
Hopeful’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, Gender, versatile number and the email ID will as of now be referenced in the application shape. Competitors should enter their decisions of KCET Exam Centers 2019 in this progression. Candidates need to enter the accompanying subtleties in KCET application shape 2019:
Details to be filled in the application form of KCET 2019
|Student information||Mother tongue (as per school/ college record), family’s annual income, religion, nationality, reservation category, of caste, caste category/ income certificate number, select eligibility clause code, select location to write KCET.|
|Examination details||University/ board name, school name, whether appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC annual examination 2019 (Science)?, PUC student number or year of graduation, whether studied in area of Karnataka from class 1- 10, whether studied in Kannada medium from class 1- 10.|
|Address for communication||Address, district, pin code, whether studied class 10 in Karnataka, state in which appeared QE, district in which appeared QE, native state, whether ward of J&K migrant, reservation for claiming special category, whether eligible to claim reservation quota under agriculturist, select agriculture practical exam centre|
|Details of appearing previous CET exams||Whether appeared for previous CET exam, CET number, whether obtained any seat in CET and taken admission to college. Click on ‘save and next’ button.|
|Study details||Enter following study details from class 1-12/ QE and address of school/ college with number, classes studied, years of study, year of passing.Click on ‘save and next’ button.|
Step 3: Uploading images in KCET application form 2019
In this progression, candidates need to transfer examined pictures of their international ID estimated photo (shaded), signature, thumb impression and mark of guardians. The determinations of pictures to be transferred in KCET application frame 2019 are given underneath:
|Photograph||6 kb – 39 kb||3.5cm x 4.5 cm||jpg/ jpeg|
|Signature||6 kb – 39 kb||3.5cm x 1.5 cm||jpg/ jpeg|
|Left-hand thumb impression||6 kb – 39 kb||3.5cm x 1.5 cm||jpg/ jpeg|
Subsequent to finishing previously mentioned advances, candidates need to take a printout and cautiously check the passages. They can and make changes in KCET application shape 2019, whenever required, before proceeding onward to stage II.
After the checked pictures are effectively transferred, the revelation page will show up. One must audit the frame and read and comprehend the presentation cautiously before at long last tapping on submit as no progressions in KCET 2019 application shape will be permitted from there on.
KCET Application Form 2019 – Phase II
In stage II, subtleties can be altered just until marking of the presentation, after which, no progressions in KCET 2019 application frame will be engaged. Competitors will get the application ID and secret word through mail and SMS. Stage II of filling KCET enrollment shape 2019 incorporates the accompanying advances:
Stage 4: Payment of KCET 2019 application charge
After effectively submitting KCET application frame 2019, candidates need to pay the required charge through e-challan to finish the application procedure. Applicants need to tick on ‘I concur’ and tap on ‘next’ to make the charge installment. The application charge can be paid online through net managing an account till the last date of shape accommodation. Be that as it may, disconnected charge through bank challan or e-post office can be paid till February 28. The accompanying advances are associated with installment
- Download and remove a print from the triplicate e-challan duplicate to make the installment.
- Name of the competitor, CET number, school/course dispensed subtleties, installment sum and financial balance number will be referenced in the challan.
- Make installment at the banks indicated.
- After installment, the bank will hold their duplicate and hand over the staying two duplicates back to the competitor. The duplicates must be anchored securely for future reference.
Note: List of banks indicated by KEA for installment incorporates State Bank of India, Indian Bank and State Bank of Hyderabad.
KCET Application Fee:
- Candidates can make installment just through disconnected mode (through the predetermined bank Challan).
- The application charge is INR650 for General and OBC class hopefuls.
- Candidates, those have a place with SC/ST class needs to pay INR500 as an application charge.
- INR 750 in the event of hopefuls living outside the province of Karnataka and INR 5,000 if there should be an occurrence of applicants living outside India.
Installment by Challan: The bank will hold bank duplicate of the Challan with them and handover the staying two duplicates of the Challan to the applicants.
The applicants who are dwelling outside India will pay the expenses as Demand Draft attracted support of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore, the interest draft ought to be sent to KEA address by referencing the application number.
Useful Test Fees for confirmation under Agriculture Quota: INR 500/‐ for General and OBC (INR 250/‐ for SC, ST and Category ‐1), this charge sum will be paid at the individual Practical Test Center upon the arrival of check of archives as Demand Draft attracted support of Comptroller of the particular University.
Stage 4: Printout of KCET application frame 2019
In the wake of making installment, competitors must take a printout of KCET application frame 2019 out of A-4 estimate paper and attach their ongoing visa measured photo, signature, left-hand thumb impact on the gave space. Understudies need to get vital’s seal and mark of the establishment from which they had passed the passing examination. It must be created amid confirmation of reports alongside the duplicate of bank challan (KEA duplicate).
No piece of the charge is refundable even in the event of use shape dismissal.
KCET 2019 Form Correction
KCET Application Forms can be revised on the official site. Hopefuls must present the altered application shapes by March 31, 2019. This window can be gotten to once for example just a single shot of altering the KCET Application Form will be given to the applicants. Karnataka CET 2019 Application Form can be adjusted online just; no disconnected applications for redress of blunders will be acknowledged.
In the event that, competitors need to change the classification, at that point they need to pay an ostensible charge through a DD in the support of Executive Director, KEA. No progressions can be made in the wake of affirming the statement.
Hopefuls can pursue the accompanying strides to alter Karnataka CET 2019 Application Form:
- Visit www.kea.kar.nic.in and snap “Altering CET 2019 Application”
- Enter User ID and produce OTP on your enrolled portable number
- Edit the fields you need to alter and choose the “Proclaim Button”
- Click the ‘Submit’ catch to ensure that the progressions are spared and submitted
- Then print the altered KCET Application frame
KCET 2019 Application Form Status
So as to check the KCET 2019 Application Form status, the hopefuls need to pursue these means:
- Visit the KCET Official site.
- Go to the Candidate login page.
- Enter KCET 2019 Application No. also, Password
In the event that the “Download Acknowledgment Page” interface shows up on the screen, it demonstrates that their KCET Application Form 2019 is acknowledged.
|Candidates who took the test||1,78,959|
|Candidates who qualified||1, 25, 860|
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
A brief about KCET Exam Pattern is offered underneath to enable possibility to design their arrangement:
- Mode of Exam: The test is held in disconnected mode (pen and paper based).
- Types of Question: Question paper is of Multiple Choice in nature.
- Number of Questions: Total 60 question are asked from each segment.
- Time Duration: Each segment is given 80 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One stamp is granted for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no arrangement for negative stamping. No imprints are deducted/granted for denoting numerous alternatives.
KCET Section-wise Pattern
|Subjects||Duration||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Physics||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||80 Minutes||60|
|Chemistry||2:30 PM – 3:50 PM||80 Minutes||60|
|Biology||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||80 Minutes||60|
|Mathematics||2:30 PM – 3:50 PM||80 Minutes||60|
|Kannada Language (in case)||60 Minutes||50|
Practical Test on “Recognizable proof of Agriculture Related Specimens” to guarantee situate under agriculturist quantity is planned for April 27, 2019 on 9 am onwards.
- The most extreme sign of down to earth test is 200.
- Minimum of half checks in Practical Examination is required to guarantee situate under Agriculturist Quota.
- The competitors asserting qualification for Government situates under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga statements and whose first language is Kannada, Tulu or Kodava, should experience a Kannada dialect test, to set up their capacity to talk, read and compose Kannada.
- The least breezing through imprints for Kannada dialect test for all Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga hopefuls will be 12 out of 50 checks in Kannada Language Examination.
KCET 2019 Admit Card Available Now
- KCET 2019 Admit Card is available from April 6 onwards.
- The last date to download the hall ticket of KCET is April 15.
- Candidates can download the admit card from KCET official website i.e kea.kar.nic.in, using their Application Number and Date of Birth.
KCET Admit Card contains subtleties, for example, name of applicant, move number, address of the test focus, date of test and time and other such subtleties.
- Do convey any one legitimate Photo Identity Card like Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/College Identity Card/second PU/twelfth Std Examination Admission Ticket/Bus Pass to the test corridor.
- It is vital to protect the concede card till KCET Counseling is finished.
Rundown of KCET 2019 Exam Centers
- KCET 2019 will be directed at 54 areas, spread crosswise over 29 locale of Karnataka.
- Candidates, who have guaranteed qualification under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga provisions, need to pick a Center for KCET 2019 which is found just in Bangalore.
- Kannada dialect test will be directed just in Bangalore focus.
- Practical Examination for confirmation Agriculturist Quota will be directed at following urban areas by concerned Agricultural/Veterinary Unviersities:.
- While topping off the application frame, you can pick KCET test focus according to your inclinations. Test settings are allocated in like manner.
List of KCET Exam Centers
|S.No.||Exam District||Exam City|
|3||Belgaum||Athani, Belgaum, Chickodi, Gokak|
|5||Bidar||Bidar, Basavakalyan, Bhalki|
|18||Kolar||KolarK G F|
|22||Northcanara||Dandeli, Karwar, Kumta, Sirsi|
|25||Shimoga||Bhadravathi, Sagar, Shimoga|
|26||South Canara||Mangalore, Moodabidre, PutturUjire|
|28||Udupi||Karkala, Kundapura, Udupi|
Section-wise KCET 2019 Syllabus
KCET Question Paper depends on the First and Second PUC schedules (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) recommended by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State. Pre University College in Karnataka is proportional to 10+2 or H.S.C. as pervasive in the majority of the instruction sheets in India.
Some of the important concepts to study are given below:
|Subject/ Level||Important Topics|
|Physics||Unit I: Physical World and Measurement
Unit II: Kinematics
Unit III: Laws of Motion
Unit IV: Work, Energy and Power
|Second Year PUC
|Unit I: Electrostatics
Unit II: Current Electricity
Unit III: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Unit IV: Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
|Second Year PUC||Unit I: Solid State
Unit II: Solutions
Unit III: Electrochemistry
Unit IV: Chemical Kinetics
Unit V: Surface Chemistry
|Mathematics||Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus|
|Mathematics – Syllabus for PUC-I/XI Std. or equiv. Algebra||Theory Of Indices And Logarithms, Progressions, Mathematical Induction, Theory Of Equations, Permutations And Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial Fractions|
How to Prepare for KCET 2019?
Candidates are suggested to refer the best study material covering the entire syllabus for KCET exam. The most recommended books are given below:
|Name of the book||Author|
|Karnataka CET Explorer for Engineering PB (Paperback)||MTG|
|KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test): 14 Years Solved Papers (2000 – 2013) III Edition (Paperback)||Arihant|
|KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test): 14 Years Solved Papers (2000 – 2013) III Edition (Paperback)||Arihant|
|Karnataka CET – Explorer Medical (Paperback)||MTG|
|Text books of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics||NCERT|
|New course Physics||Pradeeps (gomber and gogia)|
|Principles of physics||S.Chands (V.K mehta and rohit Mehta)|
|Modern abc chemistry||S.P. Jauhar|
Practice KCET Question Papers
- KCET 2019 example papers and model tests ought to be consolidated by every one of the competitors in their arrangement plan.
Previous year question papers and question banks can assist them with identifying the example of inquiries and critical points that convey most extreme weightage.
- Sample papers and model test papers for individual areas/papers would really give hands-on training in understanding inquiries.
- Also, it would create speed and exactness that is the way to applicants’ execution upon the arrival of test.
Check KCET 2019 Answer Key
- KCET Provisional ANSWER KEY has beem distributed at KEA Website: kea.kar.nic.in.
- Candidates/guardians/speakers can record their protests, assuming any, routed to the “Official Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” at the very latest April 30, either face to face or just through SPEED POST/email: keauthority‐firstname.lastname@example.org, as to any of the distributed answer Key, alongside every supporting archive/legitimization.
- The protests gotten by the KEA will be set before an Expert Committee, whose choice will be last for assurance of the privilege KCET answer key.
- The answer key endorsed by the Expert Committee will be connected amid assessment for assurance of legitimacy arrange.
- Then right answer key and the rundown of applicants whose outcomes have been retained and the purposes behind retention the outcomes will likewise be distributed alongside the outcomes.
KCET 2019 Results
- Separate result sheets appearing Medical/Dental, ISM and H, Engineering, Architecture, Farm science, B‐Pharm and Pharm‐D positions will be distributed in a week ago of May 2019 at kea.kar.nic.in.
- The KCET result sheets won’t be shown in the KEA premises.
- Declaration of rank records: Candidates will get distinctive positions for various courses like Engineering, farming, Horticulture, and different courses with the thought of subjects and members.
- Feed the subtleties: Candidates need to bolster the certifications like Registration Number and Date of Birth to get the outcomes sheet on the page.
KCET cut off for Top Engineering Colleges
- KCET cut off will be accessible through Closing Ranks.
- It is the base passing position required by the contender to be qualified for directing procedure.
- The cut off relies upon shifted factors, for example, all out seats accessible, number of hopefuls showed up, dimension of trouble of test.
The following table elucidates the cut off of some preferred engineering colleges according to branch wise:
|University Visveswariah College of Engineering, Bangalore||19343||5652||5848||7216||11674|
|S K S J T Institute of Engineering, Bangalore||24140||17112||19509||–||–|
|B M S College of Engineering, Basavanagudi, Bangalore||8193||–||1601||5143||2304|
|Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology, Bangalore||24047||10372||14023||22837||19764|
|R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore||3354||573||798||622||584|
|M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore||10175||3042||2432||5949||3639|
|Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore||17578||5396||6799||15598||11208|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore||16493||5555||5797||8811||10846|
|P E S Institute of Technology, Bangalore||8866||2387||2827||3227||4187|
|Sir M.Visveswaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore||19758||6230||4319||19078||17092|
- KCET cut off is released by exam conducting authority for different institutes and branches of engineering.
- KCET Counselling and Seat Allotment for all the qualified candidates is conducted in multiple rounds as per the merit list and the no. of seats available in institutes.
- KCET 2019 Counseling Process
- Counseling date: The fruitful competitors clearing the KCET 2019 Exam should partake in the guiding procedure which will start from second seven day stretch of June 2019.
- Choice locking: One of the underlying advance before going to KCET Counseling Process is to settle on decision locking of the universities and courses as indicated by the hopefuls decision.
- Eligibility: Candidates more likely than not showed up and passed the 10+2 test and got qualified checks in the test. Applicants who will qualify the selection test according to the cut off and result rundown will be just qualified to show up in the Counseling of KCET 2019.
- KCET Admit card: It is likewise obligatory create the concede card amid the directing procedure, it is encouraged to safeguard the concede card till the fruition of the advising procedure.
- Information: Information about guiding will be accessible on the Official Website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), incorporates every one of the subtleties like directing dates, ventures to be pursued, archives to be conveyed amid the way toward advising.
- Allotment process: Allotment for inductions into 267 building schools, 32 design universities, 61 drug store schools, 39 cultivate science universities and 76 ISM&H universities occurs through the advising.
Seat Allotment Process
- KCET 2019 Online Seat Allotment is relied upon to begin from June 14, 2019.
- Candidates will be assigned seats in different projects under various orders of Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering and Technology and Pharmacy.
- Candidates need to finish the report confirmation process before getting temporary affirmation.
- They need to present the decisions for choice section amid KCET Seat Allotment rounds.
- KEA additionally leads a Mock Seat Allotment round to serve all the qualified applicants.
NOTE: Verification of records will be done in somewhere around 15 informed helpline focuses over the state after affirmation of results/distribution of legitimacy list. Endless supply of archives and issue of confirmation slip, competitor will be permitted to enter the alternatives. Competitors can enter any number of alternatives of their decision all alone course of action.
KCET 2019 Reservation of Seats
Competitors guaranteeing reservation in Karnataka CET should satisfy the qualification criteria of KCET 2019. KCET Reservation Criteria for various classifications are referenced underneath:
Booking for saved classification applicants – OBC, SC and ST
- To profit the advantage of KCET 2019 reservation of seats, competitors must have a place with Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes of nationals under classifications 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B.
- Such hopefuls must deliver ‘Rank Certificate/Caste Income Certificate’ issued by the concerned Jurisdictional Tahasildar amid record confirmation.
Booking for Rural applicants
- 15% of the administration seats are held on a level plane for provincial competitors who have contemplated ten full scholarly years from Class 1-10 in instructive organizations inside Karnataka.
Booking for Kannada medium competitors
- 5% of the administration seats are saved on a level plane for understudies who have examined ten full scholastic years in Kannada medium from Class 1-10 in instructive establishments inside Karnataka.
NOTE: The Government has improved the yearly pay limit from INR 4.50 Lakhs to INR 6.0′ Lakhs per annum for guaranteeing reservation advantage. The competitor and his/her dad’s – mother’s who’s Gross Annual Income is beneath INR 6.00 Lakhs are qualified to guarantee advantage of reservation under 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B classes
Taking an interest Colleges In KCET
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is state level placement test composed by KEA to offer admission to different partaking schools over the state. KCET taking an interest schools contains government universities, private universities, colleges and state government universities which give courses in different streams including building, Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses, Naturopathy and Yoga, and so on.
KCET Participating Colleges List
|Name of the Participating Institute||College Type||College Code||Seat Intake|
|University Visveswariah College of Engineering||Govt.||E001||553|
|S K S J T Institute of Engineering||Govt.||E002||241|
|B M S College of Engineering||PA||E003||300|
|B M S College of Engineering||PUA||E048||383|
|Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology||PA||E004||629|
|Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology||PUA||E060||180|
|R. V. College of Engineering||PUA||E005||530|
|M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology||PUA||E006||574|
|Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering||PUA||E007||784|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology||PUA||E008||510|
|P E S University (Formerly PESIT)||Priv. Univ.||E009||408|
|Islamia Institute of Technology||PUA||E010||90|
|M V J College of Engineering||ML||E011||486|
|Sir M.Visveswaraya Institute of Technology||PUA||E012||375|
|Ghousia Engineering College||MR||E013||270|
|S J C Institute of Technology||PUA||E014||360|
|Dr.T.Thimmaiah Institute of Technology Oorgaum Post, Kolar Gold Field (KGF), Bangarapet||PUA||E015||248|
|Siddaganga Institute of Technology||PUA||E016||461|
|Sri Siddartha Institute of Technology||DU||E017||402|
|Kalpatharu Institute of Technology||PUA||E018||240|
|Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering.||PA||E021||520|
|Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering.||PUA||E057||136|
|The National Institute of Engineering||PA||E022||360|
|The National Institute of Engineering||PUA||E056||240|
|P E S College of Engineering||PA||E023||380|
|P E S College of Engineering||PUA||E058||120|
|Malnad College of Engineering||PA||E024||319|
|Malnad College of Engineering||PUA||E047||126|
|Tontadarya College of Engineering||PUA||E028||180|
|Maratha Mandal Engineering College||PUA||E029||150|
|KLE Technological University(Formerly BVBCET)||PA||E030||240|
|Basaveshwara Engineering College||PA||E031||421|
|Basaveshwara Engineering College||PUA||E049||149|
|R.T.E Socity`s Rural Engineering College||PUA||E032||180|
|Sri Taralabalu Jagadguru Institute of Technology.||PUA||E033||300|
|Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Engineering||ML||E034||270|
|Anjuman Engineering College||MR||E035||165|
|K L E Dr. M S Sheshagiri College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E036||335|
|K.L.S. Gogte Institute of Technology||PUA||E037||454|
|B L D E A`s V.P. Dr. P. G. Hallakatti College of Engg. and Tech.||PUA||E038||302|
|Hira Sugar Institute of Technology||PUA||E040||150|
|P D A College of Engineering||PA||E041||320|
|P D A College of Engineering||PUA||E059||217|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering||MR||E042||284|
|Gurunanak Dev Engineering College||MR||E043||283|
|Bheemanna Khandre Institute of Technology||PUA||E044||316|
|Rao Bahadur Y.Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College||PUA||E045||370|
|H K E`s S L N College of Engineering||PUA||E046||135|
|N M A M Institute of Technology||PUA||E053||429|
|K V G College of Engineering||PUA||E054||320|
|P A College of Engineering||MR||E055||256|
|University B.D.T. college of Engineering||GOVT.||E061||462|
|Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E062||425|
|S J M Institute of Technology||PUA||E063||195|
|Adhichunchanagiri Institute of Technology||PUA||E064||300|
|Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering||PUA||E065||360|
|Bahubali College of Engineering||MR||E070||135|
|Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering||PUA||E071||270|
|Ballari Institute of Technology and Management||PUA||E075||420|
|Proudadevaraya Institute of Technology||PUA||E076||210|
|Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E077||240|
|The Oxford College of Engineering||ML||E078||432|
|Acharya Institute of Technology||PUA||E079||585|
|H M S Institute of Technology||PUA||E081||210|
|J S S Academy of Technical Education||PUA||E082||314|
|H.K.B.K.College of Engineering||MR||E083||297|
|APS College of Engineering||PUA||E085||180|
|Sri Sairam College of Engineering||PUA||E086||240|
|Vivekananada Institute of Technology||PUA||E087||225|
|Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E088||210|
|B T L Institute of Technology and Management||PUA||E089||270|
|Sri Revana Siddeswara Institute of Technology||PUA||E090||210|
|K S Institute of Technology||PUA||E091||210|
|Vemana Institute of Technology||PUA||E092||300|
|Basavakalyana Engineering College||PUA||E093||210|
|Coorg Institute of Technology||PUA||E094||210|
|AMC Engineering College||PUA||E095||480|
|East Point College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E096||360|
|C M R Institute of Technology||PUA||E097||510|
|Atria Institute of Technology||PUA||E098||330|
|New Horizon College of Engineering||ML||E099||351|
|K N S Institute of Technology||PUA||E100||210|
|Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology||PUA||E101||270|
|DONBOSCO Institute of Technology||PUA||E102||390|
|Global Academy of Technology||PUA||E103||360|
|Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E104||330|
|Nitte Meenakshi Institutute of Technology||PUA||E105||450|
|East West Institute of Technology||PUA||E106||450|
|B N M Institute of Technology||PUA||E107||210|
|Saptagiri College of Engineering.||PUA||E108||360|
|City Engineering College||PUA||E109||360|
|Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology||PUA||E110||180|
|Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering||PUA||E111||300|
|Sri Krishna Institute of Technology||PUA||E112||315|
|Sambhram Institute of Technology||PUA||E113||360|
|G M Institute of Technology||PUA||E114||232|
|S J B Institute of Technology||PUA||E115||360|
|R.L.Jalappa Institute of Technology||PUA||E116||180|
|Alpha College Engineering||PUA||E117||210|
|RNS Institute of Technology||PUA||E118||390|
|K C T Engineering College||MR||E119||101|
|Jnanavikasa Institute of Technology||PUA||E120||210|
|Vivekananada College of Engineering Technology||PUA||E121||270|
|Canara Engineering College Bantwal||ML||E123||216|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology||PUA||E124||210|
|B M S Institute of Technology and Management||PUA||E126||239|
|M S Engineering College||PUA||E127||270|
|Appa Institute of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E128||270|
|St. Joseph Engineering College||MR||E129||216|
|Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E130||240|
|Basava Academy of Engineering||PUA||E131||120|
|Secab Institute of Engineering and Technology||MR||E132||189|
|G S S S Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women||PUA||E133||240|
|Smt. Kamala and Sri Venkappa M.Agadi college of Engg. and Tech.||PUA||E134||180|
|K L S Viswanathrao Deshpande Rural Institute of Technology||PUA||E135||210|
|Moodalakatte Institute of Technology||PUA||E136||180|
|Impact College of Engineering and Applied Sciences||PUA||E139||150|
|PES Institute of Technology (South Campus)||PUA||E141||330|
|B G S Institute of Technology||PUA||E142||195|
|Jain University, School of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E143||378|
|Srinivas Institute of Technology||PUA||E144||454|
|Rajarajeswari College of Engineering||PUA||E145||300|
|Shreedevi Institute of Technology||UA||E146||360|
|T.John Engineering College||PUA||E147||270|
|Nandi Institute of Technology and Management Sciences||PUA||E148||150|
|Cambridge Institutute of Technology||PUA||E149||300|
|P E S Institute of Technology and Management||PUA||E150||270|
|Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering||PUA||E151||360|
|S D M Institute of Tech.||ML||E152||216|
|S E A College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E153||270|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E154||252|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E155||252|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E156||252|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E157||252|
|Maharaja Institute of Technology||PUA||E158||300|
|Karavali Institute of Technology||PUA||E159||330|
|Sahyadri College of Engg. and Management||PUA||E160||360|
|Government Engineering College Madikeri Road, Malapatna, Kushalnagar,||GOVT.||E161||252|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E162||252|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E163||252|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E164||252|
|Dr. M.V.Shetty Institute of Technology||PUA||E165||180|
|K L E Institute of Technology||PUA||E166||240|
|K L E S`s K L E College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E167||180|
|Amrutha Institute of Engineering and Mangement||PUA||E168||120|
|Alva`s Institute of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E169||270|
|Brindavan College of Engineering||PUA||E171||270|
|R.R.Institute of Technology||PUA||E172||270|
|Sai Vidya Institute of Technology||PUA||E173||210|
|Dr. Sri. Sri. Sri. Shivakumara Mahaswamyji||PUA||E174||210|
|S.G.Balekundri Institute of Technology||PUA||E175||240|
|Navodaya Institute of Technology||PUA||E176||240|
|Rajeev Institute of Technology||PUA||E177||270|
|N I E Institute of Technology||PUA||E178||150|
|P N S Institute of Technology||PUA||E179||210|
|Bearys Institute of Technology||MR||E180||135|
|Shaikh College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E182||150|
|Sha-Shib College of Engineering||PUA||E183||210|
|C Byre Gowda Institute of Technology||PUA||E184||240|
|Angadi Institute of Technology and Management||PUA||E185||210|
|ACS College of Engineering||PUA||E186||210|
|Prasanna College of Engineering and Technology||PUA||E187||120|
|Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology||PUA||E188||180|
|NDRK Institute of Technology||PUA||E189||150|
|Akshaya Institute of Technology||PUA||E191||180|
|A Shama Rao Foundation, Srinivas School of Engineering Srinivas Integrated Campus||PUA||E193||240|
|Government Engineering College||GOVT.||E194||252|
|Ekalavya Institute of Teachnology||PUA||E195||150|
|Jain College of Engineering||PUA||E196||150|
|Veerappa Nisty Engineering College||PUA||E197||150|
|Godutai Engineering College for Women||PUA||E198||180|
|AGM Rural Engineering College||PUA||E199||150|
|Gopalan College of Engineering and Management||PUA||E201||120|
|Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research||PUA||E202||180|
|K.S. School of Engineering And Management||PUA||E203||210|
|Bangalore Technological Institute||PUA||E204||210|
|ATME College of Engineering||PUA||E205||240|
|Shri Madhwa Vadiraja Institute of Technology and Management||PUA||E206||210|
|V S M Institute of Technology||PUA||E207||120|
|Achutha Institute of Techno logy||PUA||E208||150|
|Jyothi Institute of Technology||PUA||E209||150|
|G Madegowda Institute of Technology||PUA||E210||210|
|Jain Institute of Technology||PUA||E211||210|
|Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology||PUA||E212||356|
|Lingarajappa Engineering College||PUA||E213||210|
|Shetty Institute of Technology||PUA||E216||150|
|Girijabai Sail Institute of Technology||PUA||E217||120|
|Sri Pillappa College of Engineering||PUA||E218||120|
|Mangalore Marine College and Technology||PUA||E219||150|
|Biluru Gurubasava Mahaswamiji Institute of Technology||PUA||E221||120|
|Adarsha Institute of Technology||PUA||E222||180|
|Sri Vidya Vinayaka Institute of Technology||PUA||E223||120|
|Cauvery Institute of Technology||PUA||E227||150|
|Jain Acharya Gundharnandi Maharaj Institute of Technology||PUA||E233||90|
|M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||Priv. Univ||E235||120|
|Sri Vinayaka Institute of Technology||PUA||E236||150|
|Mysuru Royal Institute of Technology||PUA||E238||150|
|East West College of Engineering||PUA||E239||150|
|Dayananda Sagar University||DU||240||228|
|KLE Technological University (Formerly BVBCET)||DU||E241||336|
|Mysore College of Engineering and Management||PUA||E252||150|
KCET 2019 Previous Years Question Papers
|Previous Years Question Papers|
|KCET 2015 Question Papers|
|Download Physics Question Paper||Download Biology Question Paper||Download Chemistry Question Paper||Download Mathematics Question Paper|
|KCET 2014 Question Papers|
|Download Physics Question Paper||Download Chemistry Question Paper||Download Biology Question Paper||Download Mathematics Question Paper|
|KCET 2013 Question Papers|
|Download Physics Question paper||Download Chemistry Question Paper||Download Biology Question Paper||Download Mathematics Question Paper|
|KCET 2012 Question Papers|
|Download Physics Question Paper||Download Chemistry Question Paper||Download Biology Question Paper||Download Mathematics Question Paper|
KCET Scholarships 2019
Hopefuls from monetarily in reverse criteria (SC/ST/OBC) can profit the grants offered by GOI for seeking after their advanced education. The subtleties of KCET Scholarships are given beneath:
Post Matric Scholarships for OBC Students
- This grant is for understudies who wish to seek after B.E,MBBS,BDS,MBA,MCA Ayurvedic,Homeopathy,Unani,etc (graduation&P.G.courses).
- They ought to have a place with BC Categories under G.O. dt; 30.3.2002 and must not have profited some other grant.
- Applicants must not be detainees of any legislature or government helped lodgings.
- Candidates can profit the grant frames from their individual school.
- The filled in applications ought to be sent to the B.Cs. Expansion Officer. The filled in applications will be completely examined and the post metric grants are dispensed to the qualified understudies.
Legitimacy Scholarship to College/Professional Institutions Students Belonging To SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
- Department of Welfare for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities dispense grants to understudies in four classifications specifically A, B, C and D.
- Candidates willing to seek after an undergrad or post graduate proficient courses like Engineering, Medicine, Ayurveda or Unani can apply for this grant plot.
- It is available to both-hosteliers and day researchers.
- The span of the grant depends on the length obviously.
- Income limit does not exist for the understudies who are profiting this grant. Anyway for OBC applicants as far as possible is INR 1,00,000 for each annum.
- To apply, you can contact your school Principal or visit the site of Department of SC/ST/OBC Welfare.
KEA Contact Details
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
eighteenth Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram,
BANGALORE – 560 012
Helpline: 080 – 23 460 (5 Lines) From 10.00 am to 6.00 pm