JEE Main Form Correction 2020 :
NTA has started one time facility to make corrections in JEE Main Application Form from till October 20, 2019. The correction window is available only in online mode at jeemain.nic.in for candidates who have successfully applied for JEE Main 2020. The corrections can be made by logging in to the candidate’s portal with Application Number, Password and Security Pin. Form correction window is opened till October 20, 2019 till 11:50 P.m.
Latest B.Tech Application Forms
An additional fee may be required to pay for the corrections. In case candidates have submitted more than 1 application form then they must send an email to email@example.com, indicating both the application numbers and mentioning the form number they want to finally submit. The official notification for JEE Main 2020 Form Correction is mentioned below.
JEE Main Form Correction
It often happens that candidates make mistakes while filling the online application form either because of inexperience or confusion. Therefore, to rectify those mistakes, CBSE offers JEE Main Form Correction facility to edit the particulars in the online form.
- It is a one-time facility available for making corrections in some particular fields of JEE Main 2020 Application Form.
- The form correction window will be open on January 2020.
- The organising body will not consider any request made for corrections after the due date under any circumstances.
- JEE Main form correction process is just like registering for JEE Main 2020 one more time.
Every detail can be changed/corrected except the mode of examination from online to offline.
JEE Main Form Correction Dates
JEE Main 2020 (January)
JEE Main 2020 (April)
Availability of JEE Main Application Form 2020
September 3, 2019
February 7, 2020
Last Date of Registration
October 10, 2019
March 7, 2020
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction (Open)
October 14, 2019
2nd week of March, 2020
JEE Main Application Form Correction (Ends)
October 20, 2019
How to Correct JEE Main Application Form
Candidates can make corrections in JEE Main 2020 application form by following the step given below:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main 2020.
- Click on “Application Form Particulars Correction”
- Log in with your application number and password and enter the security code.
- Click on “Manage Form Particulars Correction”
- Read the instructions and make the corrections as required.
- Submit the JEE Main Application Form and pay the requisite application fee (if required)
Details can be edited
- Candidates’ Name(as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Paper(change from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa)
- Mode of Examination (switch from Pen and paper-based mode to computer-based mode).
- Exam Center(Change examination city if available during form correction)
- Aadhaar Number: Unlike last year, Aadhaar number can be updated.
- Date of Birth (as per class 10thmark-sheet)
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Photograph and Signature
JEE Main Form Status
After submitting the JEE Main application form, its status can be checked by clicking on “Status” tab. Anyone of the following messages will be displayed on the user’s window:
Received – If the application form is successfully submitted
Unsuccessful – If the application form is Incomplete/Rejected/Not Submitted
Get most recent news and updates of JEE Main 2020 through email or SMS.
JEE Main Photo Size Guidelines (Image Correction)
Candidates will also be able to make correction in the images uploaded in JEE Main Application form. Window to make correction in images can will be opened one week after the start of the application process.
The last date to make corrections/change the uploaded image in JEE Main 2019 Application form will tentatively be four days after the end of the application process. Applicants who may have uploaded wrong images can correct their images during this correction period.
Given below is the steps to make correction(s) in the uploaded images:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main 2020.
- Log in using your credentials i.e. Application Number, Password and security code.
- Click on the link “Upload/Change Images” button.
- Select the images with correct specifications and upload.
- Click on “Submit”.
- After submission, take a print out of the Application form for future references.
How to check the size of the image?
You can follow the steps given below to make sure the images you are about to upload are as per the specifications.
- Right-click on the image you want to upload.
- Click on ‘Properties’
- A window will appear having properties of the image,click on ‘Details’ tab and view the dimensions, height and width of the image.
JEE Main Helpline
Any doubt in correcting JEE Main application form can be asked by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Name of the candidate, Registration ID and Mistakes.
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Helpline No.: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399529
Computer-Based Exam Helpline No.: 18002669778