JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) is the top ranked engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech programs in prominent engineering colleges. With the national level test slated to start from January 08, candidates can make use of JEE Main Rank Predictor, to anticipate the rank and colleges for that rank based on your expected scores.
Several lakh candidates register for JEE Main to avail admission in top IITs and NITs. Everyone tends to remain anxious regarding the marks that they would secure as the score forms the primary basis for nerit list preparation and seat allotment.
JEE Main Rank Predictor tool uses the algorithm similar to CBSE predict ranks based on your expected score, trends from last few years and other parameters.
The use of rank predictor can also influence your decision for appearing in the second session of JEE Main 2019 in April. The counselling cum seat allotment would be conducted jointly for candidates from both session.
Therefore, JEE Main Rank Predictor would facilitate your decision to appear in second session if your score from January session falls short of securing your dream college.
Get most recent news and updates of JEE Main 2019 through email or SMS.
About JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019
JEE Main Rank Predictor is developed for candidates to take data-driven decisions rather than static predictions in regards to . In order for using this user-friendly tool, candidates are not required to complete any multistep registration process.
Candidates have to input other details like score, their category and the year they appeared for the JEE Main and class 12th exam and later click on Predict Now button in order to know the possible rank of the student. Below listed is the entire procedure from steps to use the predictor to registration.
Step 1 – Personal Details
All the candidates should first add the essential details like Name, Mobile Number, registered Email Address in order to use the JEE Main tool. There is strict data privacy adherence policy and no details will be shared with third party vendors other than for direct correspondence.
Step 2 – Fill-in the relevant details
After filling all the personal details, the next step for aspirants is to fill-in in the required details for accurate rank prediction.
- Fill in the expected marks one wishes in to gain in the JEE Main 2019
- Select a category from the drop-down menu in rank predictor tool.
- Enter examination date and registration no. for JEE Main 2019
- Select the year of passing 10+2.
- Also choose preferred location and preferred branch.
Step 3 – Result
After students have provided the mentioned details, the rank predictor for JEE Main 2019 will render result upon clicking on “See Result” or candidates can click on “Reset” to rectify any particulars.
How is Rank displayed in JEE Main Rank Predictor?
The Rank predictor will display rank based on expected score in JEE Main and the category they specify, as the cut off for each category is different. After filling details in JEE Main Rank Predictor, candidate will be able to predict the final rank they can expect to obtain and list of colleges that will allocate seats based on their expected ranks.
JEE Main Rank Predicator, in addition, will also display the possible qualifying status of the aspirant while attempting the JEE Advanced 2019.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates need to provide accurate details in the required fields of Rank Predictor before using it.
- After following process mentioned above, the rank displayed will provide clear picture on the subsequent steps to be taken.
- The result for the JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor will be displayed based on fulfilling following points:
- List of colleges wherein the candidate can avail admission based on the rank is calculated according to trends of previous year..
- Rank displayed in the Predictor is based solely on the details provided by the student i.e., year of passing class 12, expected marks in JEE Main 2019, and other details.
Declaration of JEE Main Result
JEE Main Result 2019 will be declared on January 31, 2019, for the session held in January whereas the result for the JEE Main 2019 session held in April will be released on April 30, 2019. JEE Main Counselling 2019 by JoSAA will be conducted in the month June-January for all the shortlisted candidates.